hey anyone know if i can set up the myspace app so i can get alerts from two separate accounts? or is there a way to install a second myspace app, having one for each account that i would like to be logged into
    thanks
    03-13-09 10:20 AM
    I dont believe there is a way to install two of the same apps...

You can setup mobile alerts in each of your myspace accounts to text you upon receipt of a new message/comment etc. I think that is going to be your best bet you get alerts for both accounts. In myspace go to edit your profile, notifications and setup your mobile alerts.
    03-13-09 10:27 AM
    guess ill have to buy a second phone
    03-13-09 02:54 PM
    why do you have 2 myspace accounts? do you have both emails set up with your bb? you should be getting both emails from both accounts but who knows. just use bolt to get on myspace
    03-13-09 05:44 PM
    i have a personal and a bamd site. just use email for one and the app for the other.
    03-30-09 05:28 PM
    yeah thats what ive been doing. i have one for my band and one for my graphic design, it would be nice to have the app for both though.

THE GOOD RATS RADIO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    MySpace.com - Bad Rat Design - 19 - Male - Toronto, CA - www.myspace.com/badratart
    03-30-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD