So today automagically my myspace icon is gone. Just went browsing through my phone and nothing. App was still installed, did a show all and still nothing. Checked downloads, applications, IM, games. Deleted app, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, still didnt work. Reinstalled again over the top of the original version. Im at a loss here, not the end of the world but its bothering me. Running .114 hybrid.
    03-23-09 03:36 PM
    So today automagically my myspace icon is gone. Just went browsing through my phone and nothing. App was still installed, did a show all and still nothing. Checked downloads, applications, IM, games. Deleted app, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted, still didnt work. Reinstalled again over the top of the original version. Im at a loss here, not the end of the world but its bothering me. Running .114 hybrid.
    Resend your service books and re register your host routing and see if that works.
    03-23-09 04:01 PM
    So i went into setup to resend service books and my myspace app was in there no idea how that happened
    03-23-09 04:09 PM
    Did you just so happen to hide it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 04:39 PM
    Did you just so happen to hide it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I appreciate you trying to help but in the title I said I did show all and I already fixed the issue in the post above yours, it was in the setup folder.
    03-23-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD