any chance they will let this happen ??

any strategy ? help? advice? ?

can't believe this....

I thought it was Dec. (but I had them double check its March)

? ?

richtree
    11-07-08 01:47 PM
    At the rate we are going it might not be out until march
    11-07-08 01:49 PM
    Yeah, I may just wait til the holidays are over anyway
    11-07-08 01:52 PM
    Annual Upgrade
    1. What do I have to do to get a new phone with Annual Upgrade?
    2. Is this replacing New Every Two?

1.You must be registered for My Verizon, be on a calling plan of $49.99 or higher and have completed at least 1 year of a 2-year contract and agree to renew for an additional 2 years in order to get a new phone at a promotional price. It’s as easy as that.

2. No. Verizon Wireless is providing an additional program to upgrade your phone. By taking advantage of the Annual Upgrade, however, your New Every Two calendar will restart.

Also check this thread out

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...apgrade-70465/
    11-07-08 02:02 PM
    I am not the primary line on my plan, only a secondary line, but my contract comes in June and the upgrade date comes up in Feb. Would I qualify for the annual upgrade then?
    11-07-08 02:13 PM
    I am not the primary line on my plan, only a secondary line, but my contract comes in June and the upgrade date comes up in Feb. Would I qualify for the annual upgrade then?
    From Verizonwireless.com

I have an account that has a number of lines under your Family Share plan. Am I eligible for New Every Two?
    The primary line is eligible to participate in New Every Two. Secondary lines are not eligible for the program. Please contact Verizon Wireless Customer Service or visit a Verizon Wireless retail store to evaluate the best options in terms of sharing your New Every Two discount with others on your FamilyShare Plan.
    11-07-08 02:29 PM
    My upgrade is in June, they told me since Im a VIP I can upgrade for the 2 year contract price, plus get $50 rebate for being a VIP.
    11-07-08 02:39 PM
    Without sounding like a smarta$$, The best way to find out is call your vzw cust serv and ask.....most they can do is say "no you have to wait"
    11-07-08 02:42 PM
    4 months out is kind of pushing it...theres a chance but its very slight. You're probably better off switching to a family plan, adding a line and using that upgrade...or you can just ... ...wait till march hehe
    11-07-08 05:16 PM
    Without sounding like a smarta$$, The best way to find out is call your vzw cust serv and ask.....most they can do is say "no you have to wait"
    Agreed. Not really a device related question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 06:56 PM
    Annual Upgrade
    1. What do I have to do to get a new phone with Annual Upgrade?
    2. Is this replacing New Every Two?

1.You must be registered for My Verizon, be on a calling plan of $49.99 or higher and have completed at least 1 year of a 2-year contract and agree to renew for an additional 2 years in order to get a new phone at a promotional price. It�s as easy as that.

2. No. Verizon Wireless is providing an additional program to upgrade your phone. By taking advantage of the Annual Upgrade, however, your New Every Two calendar will restart.

Also check this thread out

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...apgrade-70465/

Whatif i'm on the $39.99 plan? Can i switch like NOW and be eligible when the Storm is released?
    11-07-08 09:23 PM
    Whatif i'm on the $39.99 plan? Can i switch like NOW and be eligible when the Storm is released?
    No, you have to be on a 79.99 or greater plan for at least the previous 3 months in order to be eligible for the $100 NE2 credit. Your plan is $50 NE2.
    11-07-08 10:46 PM
    I was going to post a thread and ask the same ?. My contract is up on nov. 24. I've been to vzw and have asked them if the storm comes out before that date if i could get it with my contract price. and they have said no, that they cant do that. Is there some way of getting around this. i mean its not like i'm asking a couple of months before, its gonna be around 10 days. Is it really that big of a deal?
    11-08-08 12:16 AM
    Same here crlata!!!!!! My NE2 is on the 23rd and they said "No" to me as well!!!! I told them that they have done this before like a whole two months before my last one (when I made the mistake in getting the DualFlipSamsung). I also used the argument about a Rep suggesting to switch my plan to a BB friendly plan on the 19th of any month because it will cause less confusion with the bill but she wouldn't even let me upgrade on the 19th either uughhhh!!! Well I will play the extremely nice card at first but I can get a little scary once I'm mad hahahahahahaahahahahahah. But by the looks of the latest rumors the 23rd is the estimated date of release so that works our great for me!
    11-08-08 04:17 AM
    first off, call tech support: 1800-922-0204 option 3 dang it, and ask about the storm etc etc.

You have a blackberry or spend more than 80$ with us a month? Then your NE2 should be there, and if you are willing to stay another 2 years with Verizon, then more than likely, you will get MORE help from a tech support agent, trust me, lots of monies a month + long history with us a month = a lot more leeway.

I don't tend to help people who have the 49.99$ plan with a palm centro for 1 month screaming at me for a new phone because the centro doesn't connect to a bes.

I do tend to help people a bit more if they are nice, curtious, friendly, and are ok with being told no. But hey, at least you tried.

I have gotten people a new every 2 5 months out, so it's not entirely impossible.
    11-08-08 10:03 AM
    Nice tip!
    Called Tech Support like you said and the got me $169.99 + for a 9650 as opposed to $509.00 + from the Customer Service people.

My renewal date is 01-20-2011.

Ian
    11-24-10 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD