Has anyone managed to get my Verizon to work? I can never get it to get info from the servers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 12:42 PM
    Has anyone managed to get my Verizon to work? I can never get it to get info from the servers.

I've been having the same problem...I'm thinking it is just a first version bug and I'd rather have them work on an official OS release before my verizon.

04-27-09 01:10 PM
    It is working fine for me. Did you make sure you turned compatability off?
    04-27-09 02:34 PM
    It works for me just not too well. Its most definitely hard to use
    04-27-09 02:40 PM
    mine works fine, but HORRIBLE MEMORY LEAK, i've NEVER seen anything below 35mb free, and now that i installed MYVERIZON, i'm seeing low 20's
    04-27-09 02:43 PM
    You have to set all permissions to allow or it will not connect

04-27-09 03:23 PM
    It doesnt work for me either, I have chosen all the correct settings and it still does not work, pretty sad it doesnt and if you read comments under the app on this site we are not the only ones having issues using this app. I will wait for a future update and try again.
    04-27-09 03:37 PM
    At least you can get it load..Have compatibility turned off and allow all permissions set to alloow..but keep getting memory error in mod yadayada-13
    04-27-09 03:40 PM
    You have to set all permissions to allow or it will not connect

arent they automatically set to allow? i installed and didnt change anything and it worked, though i did find a few bugs, and like i said in my previous post, the memory leak is too narly for me, so i deleted it
    04-27-09 03:43 PM
    I downloaded and installed this last week. Initially it seemed to work ok, but when I tried just a couple days ago I began getting errors when making selections I didn't have issues with prior. Today it seems to be working ok and I'm able to connect, but the performance is utterly terrible.
    04-27-09 03:53 PM
    I've had it for over a week and have tried it at various times but I still can not connect to their servers. Compatibility mode is off and all permissions are set to "Allow". Good job Verizon!
    04-29-09 11:05 PM
    you guys do realize that the release said it didn't work with the storm?

at least that's what I thought I read?
    04-29-09 11:32 PM
    you guys do realize that the release said it didn't work with the storm?

at least that's what I thought I read?
    I downloaded it today and it works fine so far.
    04-29-09 11:39 PM
    Works fine on my Storm, no issues whatsoever :-)
    04-29-09 11:55 PM
    How do you get 35 mb free? Even when I do battery pull, I start with 20 mb free.

mine works fine, but HORRIBLE MEMORY LEAK, i've NEVER seen anything below 35mb free, and now that i installed MYVERIZON, i'm seeing low 20's
    04-29-09 11:55 PM
    It ONLY works on LEAKED versions of The STORM...it does NOT work on .75...
    04-30-09 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD