What os do you guys think its gonna come with? I played with one in the store but I can't remember what os it had.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'd guess it will come with.148, but it's pretty easy to update to .151. Here's everything you need to know in the first post of this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/in...source-213706/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/al...-betas-123176/
    07-19-09 06:25 PM
    I kinda figured that if I stay off crackberry with all its negative comments on the storm I will be ok(or not pay attention to the comments).

07-19-09 06:25 PM
    No, don't leave crackberry. There's no greater collection of knowledge. There are also a great many Storm lovers here, but the haters tend to enjoy their stabs. Most are just mad because they never could figure out how to use this phone.
    07-19-09 07:17 PM
    I'm not leaving CB I find some of the questions amusing(people act like this site dosent have a search feature). I was tired of the storm bashing before I ordered mine, A majority of the problems are user errors.
    Last edited by ERed; 07-19-09 at 09:04 PM.
    07-19-09 07:53 PM
    I am still on the fence about my Storm. I have no clue why it takes so long to lock and unlock...
    07-19-09 08:49 PM
    I have had no problems with my storm and love this screen. When I use my curve I miss it

07-19-09 09:46 PM
    The storm is a great phone and when 5.0 os comes out the storm will be a solid device

07-19-09 10:14 PM
    I definitely will not switch to a phone which is primarily in portrait mode (i.e. Tour and Palm Pre et el). And I will not upgrade to Storm 2 as that phone does not really have THAT MUCH enhancement over my existing Storm. It is the same phone under the skin.

I will wait for the Storm 3 which should be redesigned under Don Lindsay's direction, or the iPhone 4G which should come to Verizon Wireless. Until then, I will stay with my current Storm which is a fantastic device.
    I started smartphones out with a Palm Centro. At first I loved it ... but then the novelty wore off as I never did get used to that teeny tiny screen. I could not deal w/the stylus thing either so I used my fingers. Since I just got my Storm earlier this month, upgrading is not going to be an option for a long time and that's fine because I absolutely adore the big screen. I'm still pretty clumsy using it sometimes but I'm bound and determined to become a user who can use the phone smoothly and quickly. I saw a pick of the Storm 2 and it sure looks no different than Storm 1 so I can only assume it's the innards that will be different. The one thing I wish they would do is to make the phone in a few different colors. I realize you can put a cover on it in other colors but that's not quite the same thing to me. I think it would look super in an ivory color and even better in gun metal blue.
    07-20-09 03:38 AM
    storm for life. definitely the best phone i have ever purchased wouldnt trade this phone for any other phone on the market.
    07-20-09 08:58 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD