OK, I know there are quite a few people who thought it was a stupid thing to do and several had a problem with the quality for whatever reason. Whatever. I will say that I had no idea that word would spread through the internet as it has and as quickly as it has !!! Try Googling "Blackberry Storm Tattoo" and just see how many sites it's on !!! Well over 50 !! Some people slam me and some congratulate me. Regardless, I feel like I have all of a sudden become an internet celebrity !!! By far the most interesting tattoo I have ever gotten.

I still hear my moms voice in my head though...THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU !!! LOL !!
    11-12-08 10:38 PM
    Did you see my post in the other thread. I said your a crazy mofo! Congrats! You beast.
    11-12-08 10:41 PM
    I think its great. More cojones than most of us to do it up like that. I can't believe how the video has blown up. Congrats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 10:43 PM
    okay, so you're the tattoo guy...
    where are those pudding girls??
    HAHAHA
    11-12-08 10:44 PM
    okay, so you're the tattoo guy...
    where are those pudding girls??
    HAHAHA
    I can definitely say they are NOT here with me. I'm too big of a geek.
    11-12-08 10:47 PM
    Dude, you're global!!!

CNet Asia
    11-12-08 10:50 PM
    I can definitely say they are NOT here with me. I'm too big of a geek.
    That sucks man...I feel you tho.

But hey I got a question.... How does it feel that alot of people are sitting on their asses at home, typing in some stupid codes everyday and are winning their Storms as well, when you had to put permenant ink?

I mean, they should have given you like 5 Storms lol....

Congrats anyway bro. Well deserved. But half naked pudding wrestling??? Hard to top it!
    11-12-08 10:50 PM
    That sucks man...I feel you tho.

But hey I got a question.... How does it feel that alot of people are sitting on their asses at home, typing in some stupid codes everyday and are winning their Storms as well, when you had to put permenant ink?

I mean, they should have given you like 5 Storms lol....

Congrats anyway bro. Well deserved. But half naked pudding wrestling??? Hard to top it!
    Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the least. You only live once. What's the sense in spending your life with the "WHAT IFS" revolving around you ? Trust me, I am a very sane and educated man, I just refuse to let society rule my thoughts and decisions. I refuse to care what society thinks of me. I am an individual, not a robot, not a clone.

No apologies, no regrets.
    11-12-08 10:58 PM
    Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the least. You only live once. What's the sense in spending your life with the "WHAT IFS" revolving around you ? Trust me, I am a very sane and educated man, I just refuse to let society rule my thoughts and decisions. I refuse to care what society thinks of me. I am an individual, not a robot, not a clone.

No apologies, no regrets.
    This man speaks the truth.

Congrats!

I hope I can win one sitting on my *** entering these codes! =P
    11-12-08 11:00 PM
    oh cool who cares what people think? i thought it was cool and hope you like it maybe you will be on "the view"
    11-12-08 11:00 PM
    OK, I know there are quite a few people who thought it was a stupid thing to do and several had a problem with the quality for whatever reason. Whatever. I will say that I had no idea that word would spread through the internet as it has and as quickly as it has !!! Try Googling "Blackberry Storm Tattoo" and just see how many sites it's on !!! Well over 50 !! Some people slam me and some congratulate me. Regardless, I feel like I have all of a sudden become an internet celebrity !!! By far the most interesting tattoo I have ever gotten.

I still hear my moms voice in my head though...THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU !!! LOL !!

Every Tat is a story brother, and you got a great one for life with that one... All the people that are saying junk about the tat dont have the brass balls to do soemthing like that.... Everyone was saying the Tat cost more than the storm so why not just but the BB... What fun is that???

Great tat bro, way to rep your self!
    11-12-08 11:07 PM
    F'n rock out dude. That sh*t will make for a great story for years to come.
    Hats off to you. Well earned to say the least.
    11-12-08 11:10 PM
    You should have gotten a tattoo of two hot chicks wrestling in pudding.
    11-12-08 11:34 PM
    I wouldn't have gone that far for a storm. You deserve it! Congrats.
    11-12-08 11:47 PM
    That's nuts. You deserve a few of those not just one!!
    11-13-08 12:04 AM
    You big celeb you! I don't know who you are anymore!! lol
    11-13-08 12:06 AM
    In a year or two the storm will be old news and your tattoo will be retro.
    -Rik
    11-13-08 12:08 AM
    Yeah, I wonder if Zach had a brick phone tattoo??
    11-13-08 12:09 AM

Well maybe u should contact the chicks who pudding wrestled; maybe they would kiss u all over starting from your Storm tat all the way up...
    Sheesh I need a social life.........................
    Nah I need more $ex
    11-13-08 12:09 AM
    Sorry bro, I just can't agree with the tatoo, even though you seem like a nice guy on here and suprisingly sane.

I haven't got any tatoos cause I can't find anything I love that much, but a BB storm will be old news within 12 months and believe me in 10 years is prob gonna be one ugly site.

Peace.

Ash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 02:27 AM
    I loved your entry. Its been my favorite by far. I thought it was pretty crazy
    11-13-08 02:35 AM
    Dude props do you man, I had an idea similar I just didn't have the motivation to do so =) I am jealous tho I wish I got a free storm!! How much did the tattoo cost anyway?
    11-13-08 02:48 AM
    I could never dis a man who has a tattoo of Michael Myers.
    11-13-08 07:19 AM
    You should have gotten a tattoo of two hot chicks wrestling in pudding.

LMFAO, maybe that tat's not all the way done yet....
    11-13-08 07:35 AM
    i agree with what was said that a tat is supposed to be a story, and you will have an awesome one.

people have gotten far worse tattoos, it was a good idea

but i still like the pudding wrestling better!!! (I mean come on...i'm only a guy)
    Last edited by cannonballgsu; 11-13-08 at 07:53 AM.
    11-13-08 07:45 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD