::Plays Devil's Advocate::

Have you used an iPhone for more than a day?

How would you know if the Storm is any better than the iPhone with only Five Minutes of Playtime at the Apple Store?

The Touchscreen on the iPhone is amazing.

I'm sure the Storm will have a great touchscreen as well- but to be honest I'm a bit nervous.

VZW has an exhaustive lineup of subpar touchscreen devices, I hope this one doesn't make that list.

Another thing, You can't be to sure that it's better than any other Blackberry if you have never used a Blackberry.

"The Blind Man Who Can See Once Again, Will Think The First Thing He See's As a Work of Art. Regardless of the Image."

::Ends Devilish Advocacy LoL::

Glad for the input though- I'm a bit anxious to try it out.

If it's all its been chocked up to be, I'll gladly jump ship to VZW.

I'd Rather Have a Blackberry than an iPhone any day.
    Good for you for speaking up and being the D.A. It takes a strong individual to do this and not be condescending at the same time. I think that your post was articulate, polite and direct. These are honest questions, that are sometimes overlooked due to the "Wow" factor. And your quote about the blind man is one that I plan on using. Thank you for your strength in asking.
    11-14-08 01:13 PM
    sadly i just got back from verizon . and they said it would be shipped with .65 hmmmmm then why are we getting it a week later !!!!!!
    11-14-08 01:23 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD