i was textin my friend earlier while i was at the mall doing some last minute christmas shopping and i began to notice that while i was typing in suretype mode that it started going "staticky". Staticky meaning..that it looks like an old television going in fuzz..anyways this was happening as i was texting..i could still text, its just that i couldnt actually see the buttons i was pushing...it only effected the keyboard and not the display so that bothered me greatly..

Later on during the day (after two or three battery pulls..) i noticed that my fone would be on but that the screen was giving me black...black as in it was working because it was lighting black and was not like a dead screen... so yea...my fone at this moment is charging cuz it died and i can see nothing on the screen...the buttons are lit up and idk what the heck is going on i push buttons and idk if they are working help!! did i do something wrong? this is my first blackberry so yeaa.. help!!!
    12-23-08 10:15 PM
    i like pasta.
    12-23-08 10:30 PM
    ahhh!!!!!
    12-23-08 11:11 PM
    just do a battery pull.... and then everything will be back to normal. Also, you should probably download quick pull... it does the same thing as a battery pull. With a bb... you need to restart it every few days it helps keep everything normal
    12-23-08 11:11 PM
    sorry... if more pulls and resets dont work it sounds like your heading down to either a OS wipe and reload or a new storm...
    12-23-08 11:13 PM
    Did your battery die? I thought I read that the phone starts acting flakey when the battery gets low on juice.
    12-23-08 11:13 PM
    well heres what happened... im a firm believer in letting the battery die and then charging...well today on the way to the mall i charged it ((it took all i had to force myself not to)) so i did and it was fine ((it hadnt died when i did)) so i go in and im textin and the keyboard starts messin up so i did a battery pull...then it did it again...another battery pull..it kept doin it...i left it alone and dealt with it...so later after an hour or so i notice that im clicking stuff on my screen and only the buttons are lit and the screen is black but lit...so..battery pulll..turn it on its fine...get home..does it again..battery pull..now its stll black...im texting and the keyboard messes up cuz im textin so fast and it freezes and wont let me push anything else...it dimms...then i press the screen and its black and the keys light up...battery pull...ahhh!! im getting sick of my storm!! (( and i love it so much!!! ((
    12-23-08 11:28 PM
    sorry to bring up such an old post but my storm is doing the exact same thing and i was wondering if you did anything to help treat it or what did you end up doing?

Also did anyone else find out something about this or had it happen to them?
    10-21-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD