A couple of my email accounts need validation of my password. I've used them for the last year so they have been working fine. When I go and type in the correct password, it will not accept it. What to do? I did add a few apps today
    11-10-09 07:17 PM
    logon to your BIS account and update the passwords even if they havent changed. it should work fine after that
    11-10-09 07:25 PM
    I apologize prior to asking this question. What is a "BIS" account? Where do I find it?
    11-10-09 07:27 PM
    If you are talking about BB Internet Service, that's where I am. I type in the correct password and it says it is invalid.
    11-10-09 07:31 PM
    I have tried it on my computer AND my S1 but it says "your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access Blackberry internet services." What do I do with that info?
    11-10-09 11:24 PM
    If it matters to anyone else, you have to go to VZW to initially set up your BIS Account. In doing so they discovered someone had changed one of my email servers. All is well! You can fix a lot of email stuff on your on once you get the BIS account set up. Thanks!
    11-11-09 10:35 AM
    I had to do this today too. Just logged on, typed in my current password, then it was fine. I have no idea what happened.

And I don't know what Gebo means by "go to VZW" but you just have to go here to access your BIS account or make a new one: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en
    11-11-09 12:32 PM
    Let me do a little better job explaining. I had to call Verizon directly for them to set up my account initially. I had never done that prior to my IT guy changing servers on me. I could not use the link you referenced and do anything UNTIL the Verizon people set it up. Now, it works like a charm. The Verizon rep on the phone told me I could not set up BIS on my own.
    11-11-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD