So I picked up one of these two piece covers off Ebay and I gotta say I like it. The inner black piece is grippy like the sedio and snaps on, and the red section is a leather (real?) covered piece of stiff plastic that snaps over from top to bottom. The phone has much more protection than the silicone and the ends are protected better than a feather or the like. The screen is recessed but it is still easy to type.

I paid about $12
    05-09-09 04:56 PM
    I like the look of that case. Might have to give it a try for that price

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 05:00 PM
    Thats a cute case! I bought a Rubberized Hard Case... Hot Pink! So if that middle piece can be pink im soo getting it. Where did you buy it?
    05-09-09 09:46 PM
    Thats a cute case! I bought a Rubberized Hard Case... Hot Pink! So if that middle piece can be pink im soo getting it. Where did you buy it?
    Just search Ebay phone stuff for Storm Leather case red (or pink)
    05-09-09 10:40 PM
    I highly doubt it's real leather!
    05-09-09 10:43 PM
    Lookin good!
    05-10-09 12:54 AM
    Any other colors?
    05-10-09 01:07 AM
    A small piece of leather like that would only cost a few pennies in countries where stuff like this is made. You can buy a new pair of leather shoes on the street in India for 300 rupees (about $6.50 USD).

05-10-09 01:35 AM
    lol i got this case but mine is black and blue... its on eBay for $15 and under its really worth the price... and the colors i saw that was on eBay was black on black / red on black / blue on black / pink on black / pink on pink / black on white / white on white / black on orange......and that's all i saw their may be more just look around
    05-10-09 01:43 AM

I think it is leather glued to plastic, the edges fray a bit on the corners from my pocket, but it hold up well and comes off easy for battery pulls.

Maybe, just maybe, it's "Corinthian leather" (We can only dream, that would be a real fantasy ehh..)

05-10-09 08:22 AM
    I think it is leather glued to plastic, the edges fray a bit on the corners from my pocket, but it hold up well and comes off easy for battery pulls.

Maybe, just maybe, it's "Corinthian leather" (We can only dream, that would be a real fantasy ehh..)

That was a great one!! Love that movie!
    05-10-09 08:34 AM

And the glass is half empty

05-10-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD