How do I fix that? Where do I go to do that?
    11-22-08 11:40 AM
    go to your profiles and make a new one with the custom option and customize it with whatever song/vibration/LED combination u want
    11-22-08 11:50 AM
    or go to your clock and click menu and make sure its not in bedside mode.

bedside mode is actually pretty cool. By default, when you plug in the phone the clock comes up, if its in bedside mode the light will dim, no led's will blink and it makes for a nicer bedside clock!
    11-22-08 11:53 AM
    Try going to Options > Screen/Keyboard. There is an option towards the bottom for LED Coverage Indicator. Choose YES. Hope that helps
    11-22-08 11:56 AM
    or go to your clock and click menu and make sure its not in bedside mode.

bedside mode is actually pretty cool. By default, when you plug in the phone the clock comes up, if its in bedside mode the light will dim, no led's will blink and it makes for a nicer bedside clock!
    I'm a moron, it was in bedside mode. Thanks for your help man. I appreciate it.

And yes, bedside mode is fantastic.
    11-22-08 11:58 AM
    Try going to Options > Screen/Keyboard. There is an option towards the bottom for LED Coverage Indicator. Choose YES. Hope that helps
    This is correct
    11-22-08 11:58 AM
    Profiles->advanced->(profile name)->level 1 messages. See where it says "repeat notification? Make sure that says "LED FLASHING". Remember there are both in and out of holster settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 12:00 PM
    Bedside mode sounds cool......wish my Curve had that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 12:02 PM
    haha thank you. You just saved me an embarrassing call to Verizon Tech. After I woke up today my LED wasn't working either. I set it on and off like 4 times and did 2 battery pulls. I was on hold about to speak to tech support when I saw this thread and realized it was still in bedside mode.
    11-22-08 12:04 PM
    haha thank you. You just saved me an embarrassing call to Verizon Tech. After I woke up today my LED wasn't working either. I set it on and off like 4 times and did 2 battery pulls. I was on hold about to speak to tech support when I saw this thread and realized it was still in bedside mode.
    Haha, i know there is an auto shut/on where you can schedule the phone to go on and off whenever you want, i wonder if theres something like that for bedside mode?
    11-22-08 12:07 PM
    can't find anything, although it does given an option for 'radio on' do you think you can turn off incoming stuff while its in bedside mode? thatd be pretty cool too.
    11-22-08 12:09 PM
    This is correct
    ummm....isnt "coverage indicator" where the LED blinks when you have "coverage"?
    11-22-08 12:25 PM
    When my phone is set to my custom Vibrate profile, the LED light won't flash when i receive anything! All my LED options are set to On and it is not in Bedside mode. Any ideas?
    04-03-09 12:40 PM
    Broken led?
    04-03-09 01:29 PM
    Turn the status indicator on for the signal the green led flash and see if that works first and then you can determine if the led is busted.
    04-03-09 01:30 PM
    go to your profiles and make a new one with the custom option and customize it with whatever song/vibration/LED combination u want
    i have tried doing those things! none of them work! idk what to do!!
    11-09-09 08:03 PM
    I am having the same problem, any answers?
    11-16-09 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD