I have tried looking all over, and haven't found anyone else with this issue. So I have an sd card in my storm, the 8gb that came with it, and put a good bit of music on there. about 4 gb's worth. At first it was all right. But then I added a couple more cd'sonto it, and now they won't show up. Now i tried using Windows media player sync, BB media sync, itunes, roxio, and even tried to drag-and-drop from my c:drive to my f:blackberry drive, and about half my music shows up in my media player, with all the other tracks in the "unknown" folder, but when i load up filescout, everything is there and as it should be. I formatted it. twice. I tried the repair function in the memory tab in options, battery pull, and everything I could think of short of a complete system wipe. If it's out there, chances are I've tried it. So my question is......WTF IS GOING ON??!!
    07-02-10 01:30 AM
    Pull the back cover off and slide the SD card out. Put it back in. If you reformatted it, there is a chance you erased everything. Check the contacts when you pull it out too. There may be some corrosion.
    07-02-10 01:43 AM
    Checked it. Even checked my files on windows explorer with it hooked up to my computer and still nothing. I don't why it's acting like this
    07-02-10 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD