sorry for the thread. stupid thread, your right.
    Last edited by Stormmynewphone; 01-24-09 at 10:12 AM.
    01-24-09 01:20 AM
    To sum it up for anyone else wanting to waste 1 minute of their life on this thread:

Drama.... drama.... more drama.... I'm going to screw Verizon and make them give me a replacement when it was my fault that this phone was dropped.... drama...
    01-24-09 01:30 AM
    no, but its not working properly. i have insurance so if its not working properly they can replace it. i had to get a replacement anyways because the phone freezes a lot.
    01-24-09 01:33 AM
    Well if u have insurance then that's wat its for... If u don't, hope u have a good job lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 01:38 AM
    If you're within 30 days go to Verizon. If hate to pay the 50dollar deductible.

01-24-09 01:42 AM
    I like how you included your whole story it was entertaining and made it worth my while. I hope you have better luck with your next one.

01-24-09 03:06 AM
    ouch that sucks good thing you have insurance, hope the next one works out better for you.
    01-24-09 03:46 AM
    I do agree that you could have left out the party story, but is a bummer that you dropped your phone. Like you said you have insurance so use it.
    01-24-09 04:11 AM
    I am a freshmen in college. We were coming back from a party ( which was terrible, very boring, smokey and not many girls. and i had to deal with my roomate and his girlfriend who is my best friend too. They fight decide to break up but dont want too, but he cant stand her, but they end up making out at the party. and this whole past week i had to hear him complain. and not to mention i still sorta like her, but have mixed feelings).. anyways so we get off the bus and a few people start to run back to our dorm, i do too. when BAM. The storm flies out of my Seidio case and lands on its back on the sidewalk in the snowy weather. My friend picks it up and gives it to me. The back looks terrible, scratches and everything. The bottom of the screen feels harder when i push it. So now i might have to get a replacement. I have a mac so i cant save my data. I will lose all my contacts and my BBM's... Such a bad night.. I am so pissed my storm fell.
    What did the story about them fighting have to do with the Storm accident?
    01-24-09 04:28 AM
    What did the story about them fighting have to do with the Storm accident?
    It was there to build up the excitement and suspense before the crescendo! I was on the edge of my seat but alas, it was a anticlimax of the same proportions as my girlfriends have experienced in my company.
    01-24-09 04:33 AM
    So really you could of just put-

'I was running and dropped my Storm, I am getting a replacement but i will be losing all my Contacts and BBM's... Any way these can be saved as i didnt back them up?'

Lol instead you told us ur life story..... Funny stuff ;o)
    01-24-09 05:26 AM
    Pics or it didn't happen... Party and drop.

01-24-09 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD