It's not even about having it first. I could care less. And actually I was going to wait a couple weeks and see how the first Storms did, just to make sure they weren't buggy and I didn't spend my hard earned cash on something I wasn't going to like.
    I just don't understand people sometimes... But anyways, I'll have my BB Storm on Friday, so I'm not worried about them.
    opps i caught someone in a lie
    Last edited by stormsearcher; 11-19-08 at 09:17 PM.
    11-19-08 09:15 PM
    Okay, why the anti-gay posts on this thread? What is the point? I don't recall anyone's sexual orientation being in their profile.

And yes, I know I am new here, but I have been lurking for a while. And this forum really does seem to have a higher level of nastiness than others I post on.
    11-19-08 09:21 PM
    Dudes! I'm already researching the Storm2. It's going 2 b so kool. If ANY of u say you want it, or claim to get it b4 me, I will be soooooooo pissed! For realz. I swear, if anyone on this earth gets the fone 2, it'll only b becuz they want 2 b kool like me. I'm warning U all.

I'm sooo dumb.... ok no i'm not.... yea just kidding.... i'm going to leave this becuase its funny!
    Last edited by bobbykurva; 11-19-08 at 09:24 PM.
    11-19-08 09:22 PM
    So let me get this straight, you and two of your friends want or are getting the Storm and your all worried about or upset about who will get it first?

Let me give you some advice youngster, dont waste your time with this type of drama. If your "friends" cause you this much grief over a freakin phone that apparntly all yall are gettin now then perhaps you need new friends. I told my "friend" about the storm and were both going to get it and thats all we've been discussing at work for like two weeks straight. I cant imagine gettin pissed at him or even think about "whos gettin it first"
    11-19-08 09:52 PM
    Okay, why the anti-gay posts on this thread? What is the point? I don't recall anyone's sexual orientation being in their profile.

And yes, I know I am new here, but I have been lurking for a while. And this forum really does seem to have a higher level of nastiness than others I post on.
    THANK YOU.
    The level of anti-gay remarks in this entire forum is insane. Grow up, people. You all are just like Garrett.
    11-19-08 09:58 PM

You are absolutely right! This is one of the rudest forums I have ever been on. Hands down!
    11-19-08 09:59 PM
    Ummmm here's a novel Idea. How about you use them as an opportunity to camp out all night. Rather than you sitting in the cold for 8 hours, you sit in the cold for like....2.5....

If you're planning on camping out anyway. I'm not.
    11-19-08 10:04 PM
    Does it really matter how old this person is. He/she just want to write a little story about themselves. .The funny part is there are so many of you writing about it and took the time to comment about it
    11-19-08 10:12 PM
    Wow... Just... Wow..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 10:15 PM
    nice i saw this post earlier today and it's still on top great story dude! I can't believe how many people commented on how funny this post is.
    11-19-08 10:20 PM
    Ah, to be young and carefree. I remember the days when my only worries were this petty.

And I can almost guarantee you've never worked a day in your life and your mommy and daddy are footing the bill for your new toy.

Why don't you worry about more important things in life then whether you or your friend has the cooler phone?
    11-19-08 10:41 PM
    Ummm...what was this photo all about ?
    11-19-08 11:10 PM
    You are absolutely right! This is one of the rudest forums I have ever been on. Hands down!
    Absolutely. Just full of *rude* people here. The original post didn't need this. If you really don't like the thread, don't respond to it. Just watch how quickly it plummets down the New Posts page! SHOCKING, I know. And to those who are calling him childish and posting mocking "omgah lololol" responses or stupid pictures, or worse yet, correcting his grammar? (are you kidding me?) Catch the irony.

Find more productive things to do with your time than make sure you get every fourth comment.
    11-19-08 11:38 PM
    It will be ok man.. I promise
    11-19-08 11:42 PM
    Bump for continuity. Can't let this thread die!

Speaking of rude: Your mother sleeps with the whole town.
    11-20-08 09:27 AM

And let me beat you to the punch..."Pics or it didn't happen"
    11-20-08 09:28 AM
    IBTL... this site is getting pretty nuts.

I wonder if you count the amount of people that joined in november it would be astronomical (big... for all you that are wondering...)
    11-20-08 10:07 AM
    LOL.... ur a **** getting the phone before me! now im not gonna be cool....
    11-20-08 10:13 AM
    you know what this calls for ....

Mr. GPStorm, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bahahahahahahahahahaaa....ROFLMAO STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAAAN!!! Billy Madison is my hero!!!!
    11-20-08 10:56 AM
    LMAO....and if your not on the east coast I'll have the Storm before you also...hahha.......I agree 14 max....
    11-20-08 11:24 AM
    wow....funny thread...
    11-20-08 12:09 PM
    Originally Posted by Sindervhit

And let me beat you to the punch..."Pics or it didn't happen"

Woops seems he'll have to take a picture of his mother in "town" then.
    Last edited by TheMilkyWay; 11-21-08 at 06:02 PM.
    11-21-08 05:30 AM
    Hey GP Storm - did you get a Storm today? Did your pals? Who got theirs first? Who won the cool contest?
    11-21-08 06:05 PM
    I think your GAY.
    Not that there's anything wrong with it. Jerry Seinfeld
    11-21-08 06:07 PM
99 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD