My red end just stop working. I had installed a couple apps before it stop, so thought maybe it could be that. But I since deleted the apps and pulled the battery but it still doesn't work. Is this common ? Can someone help me please. I wasted 10 minutes not know I didn't end a call !
    08-11-09 09:50 AM
    My red end just stop working. I had installed a couple apps before it stop, so thought maybe it could be that. But I since deleted the apps and pulled the battery but it still doesn't work. Is this common ? Can someone help me please. I wasted 10 minutes not know I didn't end a call !
    Sounds like hardware failure. You could use the onscreen buttons to end calls, or better yet, call VZW for a warrenty replacemnent.
    08-11-09 09:54 AM
    Similar happened to me, but it was the end key and the BB key. I took it in and BAM new phone after they fiddled with it and deemed it broken.
    08-11-09 11:02 AM
    Then again you can take it in and the bored tech will find it working and that will be the end of that...until you get home and it's still hit or miss...sigh.
    08-11-09 11:04 AM
    I don't see any onscreen buttons to ends calls. Can you direct me ?
    08-11-09 11:05 AM
    My green key crapped out on me, I went to my VZ store and they replaced it under warranty.
    08-11-09 02:10 PM
    my send & end stopped responding...i did a wipe which took off my theme i downloaded & it started working....guess i was lucky!
    08-11-09 02:12 PM
    Verizon will replace np just make sure you install the correct OS before you do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD