wow wow wow
    01-23-09 01:12 PM
    Great idea! I tried standard Sarah wrap. But the material was too clingy and didn't swipe well. It also scratched too easy. So I'm wondering what type it is.

As for the idea of ZAGG making an invisi shield like this... Its a no go. I contacted them and they said they won't be altering or changing there full wrap. I would say, if you like the idea send an email to ZAGG and let's show them this thing would sell.

Also- I was very worried about dust for a few weeks when I got my replacement. I said screw it and have just been using it like normal. I'm already over 30 days with no dust when my first phone was toast after 2 weeks. Oh I also keep it in an Oakley microfiber bag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Look at my first post for the exact name of the "stuff". As far as screen sensitivity goes it's like it's not even there. I hear what you're saying about Zagg or any of the invisible shields, they're just glorified saran wrap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 03:38 PM
    I have mine in a sealed Tupperware container. It adds bulk, but nothing is getting on or in my phone.
    ^^That is the funniest thing I've ever heard and there are some pretty funny things on here!
    07-07-09 03:28 PM
    You trying to get the Storm inside a prison? Make sure to lock the screen first....
    Strike that last comment! I should have kept reading! I'm crying!
    07-07-09 03:34 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD