And then it shows that my battery is flat!

Hello there, i have recently have a problem that my Blackberry storm is restarting itself and it goes on as flat. If i kept my phone on charge it rarely restarts.

Even if the bars on the battery is full.

Here is the battery status code from Batterywatch after it restarts. (i copied the code into the memo and emailed it to myself to paste on the PC)

I don't know what that code actually means?

I have to carry my portable charger whenever i go, in case it restarts at random times, then i be screwed because i have no charge on my phone to call someone.
    It often restarts without a battery if i use MSN, web browser or Google Maps.

The firmware i'm using is the very latest one from blackberry desktop.

So will it cure if i get myself a new battery for my phone as its 2 years old. Or i have to go for a new phone because i got given a new phone for Christmas which is a HTC as a gift.

But i only want a blackberry phone in order to keep in touch with my friends for free on blackberry messenger.

So is there any cures to stop the restart and it goes flat which means i keeep it on charge?

Thanks
    01-03-11 07:06 AM
    Well it's 2 years old, I'd start with a new battery or borrow a known good battery from someone or see if the store will let you try one before you buy to see if that is the problem.
    01-03-11 07:18 AM
    I agree with kbz, it is probably the battery. Since October or November there have been a lot of posts with similar problems, many of which were corrected by a new battery.

Post back and let us know if you decide to get a new battery and fixes your problem.
    01-03-11 02:12 PM
    I agree with kbz, it is probably the battery. Since October or November there have been a lot of posts with similar problems, many of which were corrected by a new battery.

Post back and let us know if you decide to get a new battery and fixes your problem.
    where did you dl .1041?
    01-04-11 10:13 PM
    Read post #8 in the following link and then us the link provided in that post. It was still working as of yesterday.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...ndings-570951/
    01-04-11 11:01 PM
    im having the same issue. my storm has recently started this crap also and is almost 2 yrs old. its similar to when you finally get your car paid off and everything goes wrong with it. because my 2yr contract is almost up i guess its time for the phone to die...so i'll have to get a new one i guess.
    01-05-11 12:04 PM
    Well it's 2 years old, I'd start with a new battery or borrow a known good battery from someone or see if the store will let you try one before you buy to see if that is the problem.
    i ordered it off of ebay, and the seller told me it will take 7 days to deliver. I want the battery now, i even tried offer him double price in order for the seller to make the delivery Urgent next day special delivery. Because i need it by monday for personal reasons

Read post #8 in the following link and then us the link provided in that post. It was still working as of yesterday.

forums.crackberry.co m/f95/leaked-os-5-0-0-1041-blackberry-storm-9530-fixes-findings-570951/
    im worried i might lose my contacts on the blackberry messenger i havent saved my blackberry messenger contacts!

im having the same issue. my storm has recently started this crap also and is almost 2 yrs old. its similar to when you finally get your car paid off and everything goes wrong with it. because my 2yr contract is almost up i guess its time for the phone to die...so i'll have to get a new one i guess.
    Only thing which i got unwanted for christmas is the HTC phone. I dont want the HTC because it dosen't have blackberry messenger on. I only use blackberry storm because of it.

A new problem i suffer now!!!

my phone refuses to charge now. I tried juggling the small piece where it connects to the phone. i have to stick to one side to get it charge properly. or one time it might not charge at all. But it keeps resetting itself at the loading boot screen thing!!!

im very angry about it!!!

sorry for the mispellings and poor grammar for personal reasons!

UPDATE

when i was trying to load up my phone which its charging through the pc.

When it goes to the loading bit where you get the blackberry logo and the loading bar up. Nearly when the bar fills up the phone restarts.
    Last edited by Jerry M; 01-16-11 at 06:58 AM.
    01-16-11 06:27 AM
    Bump!

is anyone going to help me?

my battery still havent arrived. My blackberry now refuses to charge!

What should i do?
    01-19-11 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD