I charge my phone overnight, everynight. Last night, I plugged it up and went to bed, this morning when I got up (and missed my alarm) the screen was black and wouldn't turn on. I unplugged it, and plugged it back in and the red LED light came on. I unplugged it and have had the battery out for more than an hour, and took the sim card out too. When I put those back in, the phone still won't come on. What do I do? Also, this is the Verizon Blackberry Storm 9530 but it is flashed to MetroPcs for service. I've been having troubles with it when its on the charger, I pretty much can't do anything with it, it wont let me get on the web, and it always flashes to the clock screen.

Please someone let me know how to get it back working, Ive only had it for less than a month, & since I bought it from someone on Ebay, I can't exchange it for a new one :/

Also, I woke up and remember seeing the clock on the blackberry at 1:43, and then when I got up at 6:30 this is when it was black, and wouldn't turn on.

Have I OVERcharged it perhaps?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    05-02-11 10:42 AM
    it's pity that I can not post links till I post at least 10 ... I can't post the original link here ...so I will post the exact post by ghostryder in BlaclBerry Support Community

"first remove the battery from the device for a minute, and put it back in.
    Leave the device to charge 2-3 hours, and then, still connected to the USB cable, remove the the battery from the device a few seconds and reinsert it. If it boots--leave it to charge to 100% (check Options > Status for the percentage). If it doesn't reboot on the first attempt, leave it several more hours. I've had one charge for two days before it came back to life after an extreme battery depletion. Every 3-4 hours, with the device still connected to the charger, you can remove and replace the battery to see if it reboots."

Thanks
    07-10-11 01:41 PM
    A wall charger will work better than a USB charge if you have one. Depending on the age of the battery, it may be a simple battery replacement is needed. There have been a number of similar posts in the last 6 to 8 months for batteries about 2 years old. If the former owner also charged it every night, it may have reached its useful life.
    07-10-11 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD