And it is running .75. I dont care what other people say, it appears to be brand new. It is FAST and is not bogging down. No issues with the accelor. and I am now running on T-Mobile with no issues. Love it! I am going to miss my Bold but the Storm will keep me happy. I know, I know, its another one of those, I got mine threads but can you blame a guy!?
    12-16-08 01:46 PM
    Congrats!! You're going to love it. I just received my replacement so I'm pretty excited as well =)
    12-16-08 01:53 PM
    have fun with it Bourne...i am still waiting for mine..hope it will be in tomorrow...
    12-16-08 04:00 PM
    Congrats! Have fun with it.
    12-16-08 04:02 PM
    Congrats!...i'm sure you will like it
    12-16-08 05:13 PM
    Congrats and enjoy!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 09:22 PM
    so you dumped the bold for the storm?

i ask becuase i am interested in the bold (except for the fact that its on the dreaded at&t)

are you feeling that the typing has slowed by 60-70% and errors have gone up by 300%? cause thats what i saw switcing from the q to the storm.

i am thinking the keyboard of the bold may suit my big thumbs better. i had a friend look at my storm today and he could type on it right away, easily. his thumbs were almost 1/2 the size of mine, so maybe that is what is going on for me.
    12-16-08 09:40 PM
    I feel you. Mine came today and I've been extremely happy. I was a bit worried reading all the dreary posts, but I absolutely love my Storm.

This is my first blackberry and I'm hooked.
    12-16-08 09:45 PM
    To those who are just now getting your Storm...

It must be great to have in your hands what you have only been reading about, but at least you have a head start on your knowledge base.

Is it perfect? - no; is it still wonderful? - YES

Enjoy
    12-16-08 09:50 PM
    Congrats! mine is supposed to be here tomorrow, and I have the day off to wait. lol. I just tracked it and it left Memphis TN at 4:30pm and was in Cleveland OH at 7 something. The wait is killing me! lol. I could have driven to Cleveland and picked it up and be home by now!
    12-16-08 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD