My menu button only registers about 75% of pushes. This is the most used button on the phone! And like a PC, with the reliance on the double-click, it drives me crazy to have to press the thing 3-4 times and then, by pressing harder, accidentally open up the app switcher.

It doesn't feel as if anything is underneath it. How do I go about replacing it? How do I take it off without breaking the piece to get a look?
    07-06-10 05:05 PM
    My keys started messing up recently also. I switched to an old phone and am hating it. Really miss the easy layout of the Storm.
    Can't wait for July 21st to get here to get a new phone. Will probably try the Droid X but know I will miss the layout of the Storm.
    07-07-10 09:09 AM
    I've been having similar issues with my call end and back buttons. the back button isn't nearly as bad as the call end. i have to mash the call end to get off a call. i'm not sure if you can actually replace them though. probably would just need a new phone.
    07-07-10 06:36 PM
    You can change it. Buy it on ebay and if you want to know how to do it yourself check on you tube you will see a video to explain you step by step what to do.
    07-08-10 06:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD