And hopefully, it's a really small number. lol. I've seen all sorts of crazy posts on here for the last 2 weeks, so I thought I throw another great one up here for you.

I was trying to get in some private "one-on-one" time with my 8830 tonight, and things weren't going so great. I did a little bit of surfing on the Crackberry forums, then I decided that it was time to kill some BrickBreaker. I don't know what the deal was, but my 8830 didn't want me to do good tonight. Seriously, this thing was freezing up everytime a ball was already half way down the screen. Needless to say, not a very good time for BrickBreaker. I know that my Storm will also have this game, but I'm half sad to let my 8830 go.

Anyways, good luck kids, and I'll see you on the other side of the launch. Stay warm out there.
    11-20-08 11:12 PM
    Yup, I'm right there with you my friend. My 8830 is serving me well right until the end though. I'm currently sitting outside my local VZW store with it waiting on the Storm and posting here. It's hours are counting down!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 11:17 PM
    Yup, I'm right there with you my friend. My 8830 is serving me well right until the end though. I'm currently sitting outside my local VZW store with it waiting on the Storm and posting here. It's hours are counting down!!

Are u seriously camping out? Stay warm guy.

I parted with my 8830 about 3 weeks ago, when I got my Curve. The 8830 just sat there unused but not forgotten. He still has life in him and I decided to send him to Tx to a cousin of mine. The 8830 will be well cared for and have a good life.

Farewell my 8830!!
    11-20-08 11:25 PM

Oh you need to post pics of you sitting outside the store! I hope you get one- for that, you deserve one my friend!
    11-20-08 11:29 PM
    Yup, currently camping out. And I think I spoke to soon. No sooner than I posted the last thing in this thread and my 8830 rebooted itself on me....doh!!

11-20-08 11:30 PM
    Oh you need to post pics of you sitting outside the store! I hope you get one- for that, you deserve one my friend!
    If someone else comes up in line with a camera (I asked tose here with me and no camera) then I'll get a pic.

11-20-08 11:31 PM
    Good luck out there buddy. It's about 20 degrees where I live right now, and we're supposed to get a few inches of snow... so no camping out for me. Good luck with the 8830, I just hope that mine doesn't hate me in the morning, and that the alarm feature still works okay in the morning. That would be disappointing if it forgot to wake me up on time to get in line. lol
    11-20-08 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD