I have the STORM from Verizon and when I changed the number of rows from the main screen from 2 to 1 it worked fine by clicking the BB button than the BB button a second time than options, however when I do it again the options do not register, if I pull the battery it works the same as above, any ideas on this. The other one is why does the mute button on the top right of the phone next to the lock button do nothing when pressed or held? I thank all who chime in to answer these questions.
    06-13-09 10:27 PM
    try again...i lost you.
    06-13-09 10:58 PM
    I have the STORM from Verizon and when I changed the number of rows from the main screen from 2 to 1 it worked fine by clicking the BB button than the BB button a second time than options, however when I do it again the options do not register, if I pull the battery it works the same as above, any ideas on this. The other one is why does the mute button on the top right of the phone next to the lock button do nothing when pressed or held? I thank all who chime in to answer these questions.
    Known bug in .75. Upgrade your OS to latest VZW .148 release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 11:30 PM
    patches is this another "yer clueless" moment? =)

stoln, I will 2nd Civic... overall better experience with 148 and a lot less bugs. Even if it wasn't to fix this issue, I would highly suggest upgrading anyhow
    06-14-09 04:52 AM
    i couldn't even figure out what he was saying. we should get capt to write a legend/key/compass for me
    06-14-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD