Recently, the internet has been periodically crapping out on my Storm. No application that uses the internet (browser, weather, google maps, etc.) works. Then, all I need to do is a soft restart (hold power button, wait awhile, hit power button again), and everything starts working fine again.

This didn't happen the first few months of owning my storm, and it didn't happen immediately after upgrading the OS. I don't know what it is. No matter how patient I am, the internet never recovers on its own, but it always recovers instantly after I restart it, so it has nothing to do with reception.

I'm on Verizon.

What's going on?

Thanks.
    07-08-09 12:12 PM
    My phone goes to 1ex and won't go back to 1EX unless I pull the battery. It just started doing this a couple weeks ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 12:45 PM
    I have the same problem. I found that if I just turn the antenna off and back on again that fixes it (much easier then a full reboot ;-)
    07-08-09 12:46 PM
    I can't believe it's 2009 and the official answer is "jiggle it, it's perfectly normal."
    07-08-09 02:48 PM
    Had the same problem with my 3rd storm... Just went to MANAGE CONNECTIONS and turn all connections off wait like 10 sec. then turn em all on.
    07-08-09 03:10 PM
    Clearing your browser cache will also help.
    07-08-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD