Ok when I am listening to an album and using BBM, Browser, Beejive, etc once a song is done it will not continue on to the next track. In order for it to do so I need to hit the mute button once and it will start playing. Or hit the volume button.

I don't seem to have this issue if the music player is the main program open, or if it's running in the background with no other program open.

Any idea what is causing this? I do not remember this issue it seems to have just started acting like this yesterday so I completely wiped the device with the java formating tool and reinstalled the OS fresh.

Don't feel much like getting a replacement if it's supposed to be this way, or if it's a bug in .148. Any help/tips would be welcomed.

Edit: it seems that it continues to the next track just muted... What the hell? It seems to not happen every time after testing. Sometimes when the music player is playing in the background it will continue to the next track unmuted, but more often then not it goes to the next track muted. That's with BBM, IM, Webbrowser, etc.

Also noticed it will not resume playing after getting a text message while playing in the background. But will continue after a message if the music player is open...
    Last edited by mrspock2002; 08-09-09 at 05:53 PM.
    08-09-09 04:57 PM
    i actually am having the same problem. Until now i thought it was just my phone. I started to happen with the last software update
    08-09-09 06:15 PM
    Now it's just muting any time I get any kind of message. Mutes yet still plays.. Even happens if I have the browser up. About 2/3's of the time. What is BS is the fact I JUST wiped this completely and reinstalled yesterday because this started happening yesterday afternoon in the car. Well I guess it's off to Verizon I go. What BS.
    08-09-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD