Hi Everyone:

Just a few short weeks ago, I had 1000+ songs on my Storm and was listening to music with no problems. Then, I had a bad crash and I rebooted with a battery pull. It took awhile for the Storm to load, but after it did, everything appeared to be normal, until I started to play some music.

Now, it appears some songs won't play - it says unsupported format - although they used to play prior to the crash. Some songs play just fine and some do not.

Yesterday, I used the updated for the Storm (with all my itunes playlists) and put all the songs back on my Storm. I did not erase anything that was already on the memory card however. 1100 songs got reloaded back onto the Storm, but it seems that I still have the same problem - some of the songs formats are not recognized, even though they are identical to the other formats (mostly mp3 and aa3 or whatever itunes uses).

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.
    01-15-09 04:51 PM
    Have you tried reformatting the card? Go to options - memory and then highlight "total space" and push the blackberry key. Then you will have an option to format the card. Obviously, make sure you have your files stored somewhere else too before you do this so you can reload them later. I don't know if this will solve your problem, but might be worth a try.
    01-15-09 04:55 PM
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. After shutting ut fully down failed a battery pull worked. All seems fine but I wonder if the specific. Song foiled me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 05:05 PM
    All my song sound like they disstored when the bass in the music plays. Even after lowing the bass it still sounds bad, so i put my storm to the side untill I get a answer. Has anyone had this problem
    01-15-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD