Hey everyone,
    I am getting very pissed off. I have 439 songs in my library. I dont like to use Windows Explorer to edit all my songs because it will take forever since you cant edit more then one at a time. Instead i installed itunes and use that to edit them all. I get everything all set. I click on one song and ctrl+A to select them all. Then i have my memory card location opened within Windows Explorer. I click and drag all 439 songs over to the memory card. I can see that 2.09GB is going onto the memory card. That is how much music there is in the Itunes library. I can see that all of the songs transfered sucessfully. The problem i am having is that when i put the memory card back into the phone, there is only 377 songs. Why is this? I need help!!!!!

Thanks,
    Ben
    04-12-09 10:23 AM
    Some songs might have copy protection and you can't put them on your storm. Digital rights media I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 11:07 AM
    I had a problem with the desktop manager media sync. The one on the left takes forever, and the one for Itunes wanted administrator priviledges, which I had, but evidently it didn't believe me. I downloaded Media Sync from the blackberry web site and it worked great. I am running Vista 64 bit, so I have run into problems since I got the new laptop.
    04-12-09 01:59 PM
    It might've no searched fully.
    Open up the music folder in your memory card and make sure you're able to view the hidden files.
    Then delete the BBThumbs file, unplug, and then go to your media. It should sync.
    04-12-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD