I've transfered around 1300 songs to my Storm from my iTunes and am encountering an annoying problem. I'm using media sync via DM to transfer.

30 or so songs transfered with no artist name, album info, etc. All are correct on my iTunes. I have tried to figure out how to put in the info on the Storm but can't find a way.

I've deleted them .. added them back.. no help. I did the transfers about a month ago, so I've done lots of battery pulls.

It's just annoying to not have the song under the artist's name. My daughter is having the same prob w/ her Storm.

One more question ... how much of my card should 1300 average songs take up?

Any help would be great!
    04-01-09 01:43 AM
    From my experiences, each moderate quality, full-length song will take about 5Mb. Multiply that by 1300 and you get 6500Mb, or roughly 6.5Gb... almost your whole memory card. With the media naming issues... I would say the easiest way would be to convert the files from m4a (itunes format) to wma or mp3. Windows media player 10 or 11 can do it, or there are other various programs that are simpler, or more flexible as you may need it. Once you have them converted, you can edit the maning convention anyway you see fit. Same thing is necessary when moving movies to the phone. Just remember to do all the naming and converting BEFORE putting them on the phone
    04-01-09 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD