What is the EASIEST way to get music on to my storm. iTunes isn't working (most things are protected), V Cast Music with Rhapsody is an option, but I'm not sure if it's the right one, Amazon mp3 might work. I've been looking and looking for the best answer, but am having trouble finding the BEST one! Please excuse all my naive questions, but I'm really hoping someone will be willing to help me out! Thanks so much!
    01-03-09 07:49 PM
    My choices:

1. Ripping your own CDs (EAC -> Lame VBR)
    2. Purchasing from Amazon.com (most are 256kbps CBR)
    01-03-09 07:52 PM
    What is the EASIEST way to get music on to my storm. iTunes isn't working (most things are protected), V Cast Music with Rhapsody is an option, but I'm not sure if it's the right one, Amazon mp3 might work. I've been looking and looking for the best answer, but am having trouble finding the BEST one! Please excuse all my naive questions, but I'm really hoping someone will be willing to help me out! Thanks so much!
    the best way to get the music onto the storm is using the blackberry desktop manager

Im not sure if you know this, but you can unlock your protected music files

a free solution is google a program called double twist.

and if you want to remove protection from videos as well as music, check my sig and you can google tunebite
    01-03-09 07:54 PM
    If the music is not protected then just copy and paist the music to the folder in the corresponding drive that the BB is using. That is what I did, I had a ton of music in my music folder on my PC and just select all and paist in the BB music folder. Worked like charm.
    01-03-09 07:59 PM
    Bump for music advice!
    01-03-09 11:41 PM
    I've downloaded double twist but it still isn't recognizing the protected songs from my itunes list. What am I doing wrong?
    01-03-09 11:41 PM
    Something that may be of no cost to you is find all your protected songs from iTunes and burn them onto a CD-R or CD-RW, then rerip them back into MP3s into your library. That takes away the DRM protection.
    01-03-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD