I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have multiple email accounts (4). All meeting requests show up received in my blackberry calendar. However, not all of them sync back to my outlook calendar. I use BIS, not BES.

How can I get all the email account meeting requests that appear on the blackberry calendar to sync to the outlook calendar?

Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks!
    01-20-09 04:42 PM
    Did you ever resolve this I have the same issue.
    -J
    01-21-09 04:06 PM
    unfortunately no. i am hoping someone here will have an answer.
    01-21-09 06:44 PM
    I am another that has that problem, driving me nuts.
    01-21-09 07:35 PM
    I don't have multiple calendars, so just crasping at straws here. Within BB Desktop manager under the synchorization choice -> Select Device Application -> Highlight Calendar and select Advanced. Do you have option there for another calendar to select?
    01-21-09 07:39 PM
    I don't think that's it. I use outlook, and since the days of using the World Edition, I've always had one calendar and multiple email accounts.
    Now I see the multiple emails have calendars also. It even notifys me if I have a conflict in the other calendars!

Don't know how to control this.
    01-21-09 11:34 PM
    I too had this very same question a couple of weeks ago. I searched and searched, and there wasn't much information on it at all on Crackberry.com. Either other users don't use multiple calendars, or they just live with it as it is.

Here is how it works. I hope I don't confuse you any more than you may already be.

When you syn the Storm with your computer's Outlook Calendar, you can only sync the default email box that you have configured on your device. If you wanted to synce more calendars to your Outlook Calendar, then you would have to sync one calendar, then change the default calendar on the phone, then sync again. But make sure the sync is a one-way sync, or else you will eventually sync multiple meeting requests or events in your calendar to all the other calendars.

Did this make any sense? I hope so. If not, let me know.

Sorry if I confused you even more.
    01-22-09 01:29 AM
    rgevol,

This doesnt work for me. DM only syncs when I have default email calendar selected on BB and in DM. All other calendars in outlook merge to the default calendar on the BB. How do people function without BES? Only one calendar? Only one Contacts? Nobody uses Business and Personal on one device and one computer? I would love to hear more about this, because I just can't get my head around this. If anybody has a way to sync business and personal contacts and calendar via outlook, please let me know here or my other messages.

UPDATE: OK. If I set default service on my BB to my third calendar, and set default folder under advanced synchro on DM, it works as planned. My first and third calendars work, but my yahoo email calendar cical does not want to sync with outlook. How do I remove and retry. On BB advanced>service books and delete cical for yahoo account? does it affect email? do i need to reset up yahoo email as well? I'm glad I'm getting to the bottom of this.... man.

Milbus
    Last edited by milbus; 01-22-09 at 12:56 PM. Reason: further investigation
    01-22-09 12:13 PM
    I found this on another link:

To delete unwanted calendars...

You can re-instate by re-sending your service book at the bis link for our carrier.

"I believe you can go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book and delete the CICAL entry you don't want."
    01-22-09 07:21 PM
    Thanks so much i found this too. Worked perfectly.

Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD