Just curious if anyone here bounces between a couple different berries?

I love my storm to no end but the tour looks awesome! I'm considering buying it but I know I would bounce between my storm and tour...

Just wondering if its more trouble than its worth?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:30 PM
    It would be if Verizon did not charge an activation fee for switching phones!
    05-16-09 12:05 AM
    It would be if Verizon did not charge an activation fee for switching phones!
    ....wait.. what?
    05-16-09 12:07 AM
    With Verizon, I think you can do it yourself online twice per billing cycle at no charge.

That's a good thing about GSM, you can do what you want.
    05-16-09 12:10 AM
    I'm constantly switching phones. The exclusion is my Pearl which I received from my work which is on Verizon, but my Storm is unlocked and running on AT&T, so I just switch the SIM card between the iPhone and Bold/Curve/Storm whenever the mood strikes.
    05-16-09 12:11 AM
    You can do it online as many times you want. There is no charge..
    05-16-09 12:13 AM
    You can do it online as many times you want. There is no charge..
    You can also do it by phone via that automated machine.
    05-16-09 12:14 AM
    Hmmmm,I didn't know you could do this.

So,if you have 2 phones as long as one is deactivated there is no extra charge other then the plan you already have?

I always wondered how some people had multiple BB's,and how they could afford to have plans for each of them....now I know.
    05-16-09 01:18 AM
    For a month and a half I had both a curve and a storm.. but yes, on ATT I had a couple phones I would just switch the SIM card...
    05-16-09 01:20 AM
    When my office was with cingular/at&t i would switch a lot because I would test my account on different phones and learn as much as i could about all our models. Now we are with version they won't give me or any of IT access to our account or put us on the account to switch phones and move phones between lines so I don't do that anymore.
    05-16-09 01:24 AM
    I go back and forth between my storm and 8830....sometimes I need a break from the storm and the 8830 is rock solid, its just kinda boring.

05-16-09 03:20 AM
    I am thinking about getting another storm just to pimp out. maybe bedazzle it or something.
    05-16-09 08:10 AM
    So you can really switch between phones on verizon with no charge? Ill switch between the storm 1and 2 haha

05-16-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD