Hello,

I've got my Storm polling my OWA (I have standard BIS) - but my exchange account has multiple smtp email aliases.

When i compose a new message on the BB - the drop down only has my main email address in it. Is it possible to setup a FROM alias - or do I have to create a separate exchange account for each of my aliases instead?

I want to be able to send messages as one of my aliases.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dualybing; 02-11-09 at 12:04 PM.
    02-11-09 11:50 AM
    When you set the account up on your BB you set it up with 1 particular alias or email address. This is the only one your BB knows about. Email aliases are only known by the Exchange server when doing mail routing. I do not know if there is any way to add a FROM alias on the BB. I can't imagine it would allow this since it would be easy to "spoof" your FROM address at that point. I would say you are stuck like chuck with the one FROM address that you configured your BB email with.
    02-11-09 12:13 PM
    Maybe using BES with your exchange account would allow you to send with yoru other aliases or send on behalf of. I don't see it happening with BIS though.
    02-11-09 12:15 PM
    well thats what i figured - if it's a problem in the future - i'll just split if off and make a separate mailbox for the other accounts.
    02-11-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD