Hey all , I cant seem to get my email from my Storm ,The email Is with msn.com. I see that there's windows live messenger email, but thats not the one I need access to.
    Is there a way I can do this? I have been searching It On Google

Thanks

Jap
    12-13-08 10:49 AM
    sometimes with MSN.com, if it is a newer accout. You have to pay for premium service for windows live to allow you to sync. I know that if you signed up many years ago and got say a hotmail acct then you wont have this problem as you are grandfathered in. You shouldn't have any issues setting up a gmail/yahoo email.
    12-13-08 10:52 AM
    Hey all , I cant seem to get my email from my Storm ,The email Is with msn.com. I see that there's windows live messenger email, but thats not the one I need access to.
    Is there a way I can do this? I have been searching It On Google

Thanks

Jap
    also go to this website to set it up, its a lot easier BlackBerry Internet Service
    12-13-08 10:53 AM
    also go to this website to set it up, its a lot easier BlackBerry Internet Service
    That's how I set up my msn.com account and it's working fine.
    12-13-08 10:56 AM
    I'm trying to set up a account, I gave the pin and the Meid# and It says a device already has that pin....yikessssss
    12-13-08 11:11 AM
    says a device already exists for this pin
    Could It be they registered It at the store?
    12-13-08 11:15 AM
    I have a very old MSN account that I still use as my main. I was able to set it up as a hotmail account through the Blackberry email set-up manager on the phone. At a certain point in the set-up proccess it asks if it is a .hotmail or .MSN account. After entering it as .MSN it works perfectly. (which it did not on my previous Windows mobile phone.)
    I also have the same problem with my phone saying that the PIN is already registered to a phone. When I asked to have my password sent to my phone, the message sent said there was no user ID or password assigned to that account.
    12-13-08 11:23 AM
    That link for Verizon, I'm On Telus
    12-13-08 11:25 AM
    I have a very old MSN account that I still use as my main. I was able to set it up as a hotmail account through the Blackberry email set-up manager on the phone. At a certain point in the set-up proccess it asks if it is a .hotmail or .MSN account. After entering it as .MSN it works perfectly. (which it did not on my previous Windows mobile phone.)
    I also have the same problem with my phone saying that the PIN is already registered to a phone. When I asked to have my password sent to my phone, the message sent said there was no user ID or password assigned to that account.

Thanks all I think I have It working now ,I did It through the phone It says Its set up , but I will give It a try
    12-13-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD