is it just my phone or do you not always get your message alerts ?? most of the time works good, phone vibes first then the alert. but every now and then, it will just vibrate and not alert me with the tone. any input would be appreciated....thanx
    03-03-09 09:09 PM
    I have that problem also... just the red light comes on occasionally. I'd like to know why as well
    03-03-09 09:37 PM
    SAME HERE!!! it drives me crazy.. always wondering why i havent been texted back because i dont relize it vibrated in my pocket but there was no sound... the little red light doesnt do enough for me.. i need that sound each time!!
    03-03-09 09:49 PM
    SAME HERE!!! it drives me crazy.. always wondering why i havent been texted back because i dont relize it vibrated in my pocket but there was no sound... the little red light doesnt do enough for me.. i need that sound each time!!
    i know what you mean hockey !!!!
    03-03-09 10:33 PM
    I found that when I took the "vibrate and ring" off that I had less of those problems. I took it off because I prefere that it vibrate and ring at the same time, but it doesn't... play with the settings and see if you find something that suits you better...

not sure if there is a fix...but if there is, you'll get it here...

03-03-09 10:40 PM
    I found that when I took the "vibrate and ring" off that I had less of those problems. I took it off because I prefere that it vibrate and ring at the same time, but it doesn't... play with the settings and see if you find something that suits you better...

not sure if there is a fix...but if there is, you'll get it here...

thanks for the suggestion
    03-05-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD