I am having trouble moving videos from my storm too my computer does anyone have an idea how i can do this???
    And I also have a problem when i hook my phone up too the computer, I go to my computer click on the phone and it says device memory andSD card but when i click on device memory there are no folders in it!!! What gives?????

Thanks
    03-09-09 09:59 AM
    I am a new Storm owner and am having the exact same problem
    03-09-09 10:05 AM
    Some help here please
    03-09-09 08:38 PM
    If you're videos are on the micro card you can remove the sd card use a reader to dowmload directly to you're computer do this if they are pretty large, if they are small just attach them to an email and send them to yourself
    03-09-09 09:18 PM
    I hook my BB to the laptop, go to my computer and click on the BB icon. It should open up your BB and tell you what you have on it either in the device memory and the SD card. when I open mine I then click on the file that says blackberry, then it shows all the folders that are in my BB, music, videos, docs, ringtones, etc. Once you locate the folder where your videos are either drag and drop to your PC or copy and paste.
    03-09-09 10:31 PM
    I hook my BB to the laptop, go to my computer and click on the BB icon. It should open up your BB and tell you what you have on it either in the device memory and the SD card. when I open mine I then click on the file that says blackberry, then it shows all the folders that are in my BB, music, videos, docs, ringtones, etc. Once you locate the folder where your videos are either drag and drop to your PC or copy and paste.
    See i am not sure what is wrong with my phone then, because when i do that too!!! Click on the phone and it shows me device memory and SD card and how much space is being used... but i click on device memory and there are no folders!!
    03-10-09 07:38 AM
    You may want to try BilbyFile Lite to help locate files/folders.
    03-10-09 08:35 AM
    Options >Memeory>

are mass storage mode & auto enable storage mode wehn connected on, & yes respectively?
    03-10-09 09:24 AM
    alright they were not and thanks for that my fellow crackberrians
    03-11-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD