Trying to see if a Storm would replace my ipod touch which I would then give to my daughter. I travel a lot so watching a movie or reading an ebook on the plane would be niceand I do that today with my touch. (I know the airlines dont let you turn your phone on so I have to figure that out although I've seen iphone users do it)

Question. I have read some threads on other sites about downloading and watcing movies and it seems theoretically possible but not easy. Any of you have a feel for this?

Secondly, is there a good podcatcher that is fairly seemless I can use on the BB?

Music I got licked, ebooks from mobipocket so I'm good if I can get these two things.

Thanks in advance.
    11-19-08 01:07 PM
    hmm im not sure but let me tell yah with the screen of the storm movies will be amazing .. music is just a good ..
    11-19-08 01:31 PM
    Really? There is no way to do this on the storm? Hard to believe but I guess I have to.
    11-20-08 06:22 AM
    have the storm since monday, watch nbc news and abc news every day, copying them directly from itunes onto the storm (not synching, but drag and drop) Quality and resolution is amazing and moreover the sound quality is better than with my video ipod nana.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD