how do you all put movies on your storm?
    03-27-09 11:11 PM
    Wow, so you just created a thread on what everyones deal is and then create a thread on how to put movies on your storm? Learn to search the forum its not that hard to do. Or you could go to the movie forum and find info there as well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/

That is in the how to forum at the very top.
    03-27-09 11:19 PM
    I use a program called Handbrake. You can download it from the internet. You can format a dvd into an .mp4 file on your PC or Mac and then just connect your storm to your pc and copy it into the movie folder on your media card.

When using handbrake there are different profiles you can select. I use the iPhone profile and that seems to work well for me.

Good luck
    03-27-09 11:20 PM
    I use Wondershare DVD to Blackberry Converter 4.0.3.0

Fully supports the Storm's Resolution perfectly.
    Last edited by StormRage; 03-27-09 at 11:31 PM.
    03-27-09 11:29 PM
    I used Format Factory to rip in MP4 then transfer thru DM
    03-27-09 11:33 PM
    Wow, so you just created a thread on what everyones deal is and then create a thread on how to put movies on your storm? Learn to search the forum its not that hard to do. Or you could go to the movie forum and find info there as well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/

That is in the how to forum at the very top.
    This is the EXACT type of thread that really makes this forum ripple...
    03-27-09 11:34 PM
    good stuff :-)
    03-28-09 09:26 AM
    im just looking to optimize the use of my storm, there is no need to make comments like this. your comment by the way is the type of comment that i was reffering to in the thread about everyones deal. if it is that much trouble to you i would say to just leave my posts alone.
    03-28-09 11:19 AM
    I use a program called Handbrake. You can download it from the internet. You can format a dvd into an .mp4 file on your PC or Mac and then just connect your storm to your pc and copy it into the movie folder on your media card.

When using handbrake there are different profiles you can select. I use the iPhone profile and that seems to work well for me.

Good luck
    Some people are just a-holes and too good to help...........

I agree.....did this way too. Downloaded HB from CNET for free. I have 310 TO YUMA and Pineapple Express....AWESOME picture!!!
    03-28-09 11:26 AM
    im just looking to optimize the use of my storm, there is no need to make comments like this. your comment by the way is the type of comment that i was reffering to in the thread about everyones deal. if it is that much trouble to you i would say to just leave my posts alone.
    Not sure who your referring to. If its me that is fine but I did give you a link. However if you think about it you are doing the same thing that most people do which is not search the website for obvious answers to your question. With over 20000 plus people daily on the website dont you imagine what you could think of has been asked already?

Adding movies to your Storm is simple just follow the link that I gave you and you wont have any issues at all. Read the whole thing as well with other tips. Do that first.
    03-28-09 11:33 AM
    I like tots

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 11:37 AM
    Wrong. What you are doing is being a lazy, unproductive asswipe. Don't create stupid threads with things that are covered in stickies and countless threads and expect people to spoon feed you because you're too lazy to search. If you don't like the ways of CB then gtfo. Have a wonderful day.

03-28-09 01:09 PM
    does anyone know of a site that has movies ready to upload to the Storm? Especially interested in TV Shows. Free is best, but willing to dish out the cash as well.

Thanks in advance
    03-28-09 02:06 PM
    You spelt referring wrong. Just the 1 F is correct. I hope you accept my help in the spirit in which it was offered.

03-28-09 04:06 PM
    Wrong. What you are doing is being a lazy, unproductive asswipe. Don't create stupid threads with things that are covered in stickies and countless threads and expect people to spoon feed you because you're too lazy to search. If you don't like the ways of CB then gtfo. Have a wonderful day.

wow... all i can say is wow. thanks for all the help?
    03-28-09 04:19 PM
    does anyone know of a site that has movies ready to upload to the Storm? Especially interested in TV Shows. Free is best, but willing to dish out the cash as well.

Thanks in advance
    Well, not on the BB itself, but from your PC. Mininova.org is a great place to find tv shows often an hour after they air. Have to have a torrent client, but they download so much faster than peer-to-peer stuff. Not always in MP4 format, but as you have seen above there are a ton of converter programs that will handle that part for you.

Personally, I use Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video converter. Pretty much drag and drop. Has several default settings for different devices. But you can tweak just about anything you want later if you really start to dig in under the hood.
    03-28-09 07:17 PM

Wrong. You are an unproductive asswipe these comments are getting old. He is obviously new with 22 post and might not know how to use this site well at all.

And STOP SAYING USE THE SEARCH BUTTON EVERYONE it is not a good searching tool. I'm sure a few people can go search for somethign and show me the top 5 things they found were just what they searched but anytime I search what comes up has nothing to do with what I searched for and I have been searching for a couple months.

It has been said many times this site has a terrible search. I know this is a sticky which if he had 1000 posts I would say he is an ***** but he might not even know what a sticky is give the man a break! Just because you know how to find something doesn't mean every person on this site does!

And by the way OP I use SUPER and do a whole bunch of tweeks I read on this site. I would show you the thread but EVERYTIME I SEARCH for it nothing comes up anywhere near what I typed.
    03-28-09 07:38 PM
    wow... all i can say is wow. thanks for all the help?
    Hart.Jordan, you have given a mature response to a very immature post. Hopefully the person who posted will realize that this forum exists to help people like you and me. Keep asking your questions and ignore mean spirited posts, which are not consistent with the goals of this forum
    03-28-09 07:41 PM
    Wrong. You are an unproductive asswipe these comments are getting old. He is obviously new with 22 post and might not know how to use this site well at all.

And STOP SAYING USE THE SEARCH BUTTON EVERYONE it is not a good searching tool. I'm sure a few people can go search for somethign and show me the top 5 things they found were just what they searched but anytime I search what comes up has nothing to do with what I searched for and I have been searching for a couple months.

It has been said many times this site has a terrible search. I know this is a sticky which if he had 1000 posts I would say he is an ***** but he might not even know what a sticky is give the man a break! Just because you know how to find something doesn't mean every person on this site does!

And by the way OP I use SUPER and do a whole bunch of tweeks I read on this site. I would show you the thread but EVERYTIME I SEARCH for it nothing comes up anywhere near what I typed.
    In defense of the search answer you dont need to just use the search function to search the website. I am helping the OP though so dont blast this post, we have pmd one another and have talked about the forum.
    03-28-09 07:56 PM
    How long does it usually take to encode a movie using Handbrake??
    03-28-09 10:56 PM
    For me its been around 2 hours.
    03-28-09 11:10 PM
    I use something called Magic DVD ripper... its great! i use the iPhone profile... it takes about 45 minutes to rip. then i just drag the file into my movies folder on my memory card.
    03-28-09 11:17 PM
    You spelt referring wrong. Just the 1 F is correct. I hope you accept my help in the spirit in which it was offered.

I think you meant "spelled." Hope you accept my help in the spirit in which it was offered. lol
    03-28-09 11:50 PM
    can't we all just get along and act sensible????
    03-29-09 12:19 AM
    Is Roxy on the Desktop Man. the only way to get the movies on the storm?
    03-29-09 01:21 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD