I added videos from iTunes onto my storm and they will not play. When attempt to play them it says "Error Playing... The media beign played is of an unsupported format" How do i change the format so they can play?

If it is impossible to change the format, how can i delete them as i do not see them when i plug my storm into my computer.

Thank you!
    11-27-08 02:17 PM
    Can you not use the Blackberry desk top manager that came with the phone to transfer iTune stuff?
    11-27-08 02:24 PM
    it wont finish downloading the software to transfer it on desktop manager - it keeps having to close due to a problem... any ideas whats wrong?
    11-27-08 02:34 PM
    It could possibly the DRM (digital rights managment) or copyright to you & me? I think most iTune stuff has it embedded.

You could try "Easy Video to ipod" which coverts a lot of files so the Storm can view it. I've used it for "normal" video so can't say for defo it'll work. Worth a try though?

Search results for Easy Video to iPod/MP4/PSP/3GP Converter - Mininova
    11-27-08 02:40 PM
    thank you for the quick reply but why am i have a problem downloading the blackberry media sync? when it finished the download windows makes me close desktop manager... any ideas?
    11-27-08 02:58 PM
    Use the search and search for handbrake and watch what happens Dazt you will get the thread closed for posting the link you just did
    11-27-08 04:13 PM
    Anyone know if the Storm will play .ogm video files?
    11-27-08 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD