Was given the Motorola S9HD bluetooth headsets for xmas. These things sound sweet! Gotta love A2DP audio. This was one of the main drivers for me picking the storm over the iphone. iPhone does not support A2DP sound.
    12-25-08 11:42 PM
    I agree! I picked these up about a week and a half ago and love them! They're great to work out with too, very slick!

Haven't tried using the phone with them yet but looking forward to trying it out soon...
    12-25-08 11:48 PM
    I heard these were really good....I bought the BlueAntV1 because of the voice commands and the fact that i dont use my storm for music
    12-25-08 11:48 PM
    I have both the blueant and motorola s9 and both are great. S9 for music and blueant for phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 12:28 AM
    I agree! I picked these up about a week and a half ago and love them! They're great to work out with too, very slick!

Haven't tried using the phone with them yet but looking forward to trying it out soon...
    Not much use for these with the phone but running with my ipod and the BT adapter version, how would you say these are as far as staying in your ears. because the Nike running headphones suck Majorly
    12-26-08 12:44 AM
    These work great for me and I always have trouble with headphones staying in my ears. It comes with two different size rubber ear pieces so you can choose which works best for you (they're kinda tough to get back on though). They're quite snug around the ears but don't feel too tight. The controls are easy to hit, which is another plus when working out. What I did was buy them at Best Buy because I figured if I didn't like them I could return them, but then I fell in love with them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 12:59 AM
    Just got the S9-HD for xmas and they are awesome! They sound great and have a great battery life on them. The only problem Ive run into is when switching from phone call back to music, my Storm gets stuck on voice dialing initialize screen causing me to restart phone. Havent quite figured that out yet. Anyone have this problem and its remedy?
    12-26-08 07:07 PM
    The Motorola S9-HD is the best bluetooth headphones if you listen to MP3s on your Curve. I haven't tried talking on it. I don't really use my Curve for voice calls-mainly for emails for work. But I didn't want to carry my iPod and Curve so I have a 4gig Mini SD that I put my music and a movies to watch. I can say I really love this. The sound is clear and the BASS is top notch. IT is very comfortable. I use the larger ear cups so it quiets the outside noise. These are highly recommended. Got them at Best Buy for $80.
    12-26-08 11:51 PM
    Would you say that the S9HD's are a major improvement over the original S9's?

I had my share of issues with the S9's that I returned them and opted for the Lubix NC1's.

Love the NC1's! But they're starting to show their wear of usage.
    If the S9HD's do pan out.. I might just have to pick some up.
    12-27-08 12:00 AM
    Would you say that the S9HD's are a major improvement over the original S9's?

I had my share of issues with the S9's that I returned them and opted for the Lubix NC1's.

Love the NC1's! But they're starting to show their wear of usage.
    If the S9HD's do pan out.. I might just have to pick some up.
    +1 what's the big difference between the S9 and the S9 HD?
    01-05-09 11:32 PM
    +1 what's the big difference between the S9 and the S9 HD?
    I believe there's a difference in the sound quality, but the main difference that I've heard is that the S9 was very inconvenient if you were working out because the sweat would cause the buttons to malfunction and you couldn't easily tell which button you were pushing. The S9HD fixes these problems, and the buttons stick out farther and are easily pressed. If you google it, I think they've done quite a few comparisons between the two.
    01-06-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD