I find that the more I use it, the better it runs. Almost like it just needed to work out some initial kinks. My friend has the iphone, and there is really no doubt that blackberry, in general, are a better product than the iphone. You can make your bb so much more personalized than the iphone; which is what i enjoy most about it. HOWEVER....the most nagging factor has to be the backlight that seeps out from the bottom; easily the most annoying because the phone is super sleek an sexy, then you see those lights popping out. Anyone agree? / Anyone figure out a way to dull those lights? or am I the only one?
    03-01-09 02:18 PM
    I know exactly what you are talking about ive had the fone for 2 months and its never botherd me untill now, actually ive never really noticed it! huhhh... it is a bother!
    03-01-09 02:21 PM
    i love my storm but periodically it freezes up and i have to take out the battery
    03-01-09 02:46 PM
    there was a thread about someone who took the whole thing apart and put black tape on the cracks (you can look for it)... but I am NOT that brave and it really doesn't bother me too much...I think it is one of those things that you need to decide if you can live with it...when you weigh a little light leakage against all the pros of the device...I say... let there be light (leakage) LOL
    03-01-09 02:50 PM
    I only notice the backlight coming out when the room is completely dark and I'm using my Storm, which only happens once a day when I'm in bed haha. It doesn't bother me all that much but I do wish it wasn't there as the phone is so attractive and sleek and that takes a away from it a tiny bit.
    03-01-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD