I know I've posted about this before but it seems that my memory problems keep getting worse and worse. Application memory is what I'm talking about. I even deleted TalkLock after hearing people say it was a memory leaker but that provided no relief. Aside from running very slow all night last night, when I woke up this morning, I was down to less than 10mb. A soft reset brought me back to my standard 29MB. The only programs I ahve running in addition to the default ones now are Viigo and APNews. Anybody finding these to be memory hogs? I've followed most of the other memory related advice on here aside from limiting my home screen to 8 items; I have 16. I now even find myself cleaning my log out several times a day.
    You're welcome to PM me if you have any good advice on this matter.
    12-24-08 07:29 AM
    What OS are you running?
    12-24-08 07:37 AM
    Also runnign visual voicemail (but that reallly shouldn't be affecting it, should it?)
    12-24-08 07:46 AM
    I would less concerned anout a leak and more concernd with 29 mb after a reset.

On. 75 I would be ~50 after a reset (with VVM, WB,TalkLock)
    12-24-08 07:54 AM
    I max out at 43mb after a reset...i will get down to 20 or so before a I do a battery pull.
    12-24-08 07:58 AM
    Is there a way to see on the phone itself what apps are hogging all the memory? I thought that on my pearl there was a way to see how much memory each program took up.
    12-24-08 08:13 AM
    Viigo is running in the background and is a memory hog!
    12-24-08 08:15 AM
    Not VIIGO either. disabled it, battery pull and running at 30MB. Time to call verizon?
    12-24-08 08:23 AM
    For those of you that installed TalkLock and lost memory while running it and are still doing so after uninstall, you might want to wipe the OS and reload it. Sometimes things get left behind from apps that were poorly written even when uninstalled and can cause issues. Just a thought, what have you got to loose?
    12-24-08 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD