Can anyone please tell me how in the world I can change MMS wound volume. On my curve I could use roller ball to edit sound. Here I can't seem to use finger to click on volume

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 09:09 PM
    Can anyone please tell me how in the world I can change MMS wound volume. On my curve I could use roller ball to edit sound. Here I can't seem to use finger to click on volume

Click your profile icon, scroll down to advanced. Highlight the profile you want to change and click the Blackberry menu button (left of trackball). Click edit and scroll down to MMS. Use Blackberry menu button, click edit again.

Upper half of screen details how the device responds while out of a holster. Lower half details how the device responds in holster. Scroll down to the volume in the screen half you wish to edit, click the volume level and adjust.

These instructions are for the Curve (listed in your profile as your device) but after reading your post again, perhaps you've upgraded. Let me know if you have any trouble.
    01-23-09 09:21 PM
    Thanks. But aren't those instructions for adjusting MMS alert sound? Was inquiring about volume of the MMS message. Now the music volume of the message is 7. Uncomfortably loud

01-23-09 09:26 PM
    Thanks. But aren't those instructions for adjusting MMS alert sound? Was inquiring about volume of the MMS message. Now the music volume of the message is 7. Uncomfortably loud

You mean as if someone sends you a video and the playback is loud? Sorry, I misunderstood your questions, obviously.

I don't send or receive many MMS messages. My only suggestion would to be to save the MMS file and play it back in your media player. Sorry I can't be more help.
    01-23-09 09:48 PM
    Figured it out. Had to use volume buttons on side on side

01-23-09 09:51 PM
    Figured it out. Had to use volume buttons on side on side

Perhaps we should just delete this entire thread so we don't look like idiots! lol
    01-23-09 09:56 PM
    Great idea. Ha. Thanks for the advice anyway.

01-23-09 10:30 PM
    Perhaps we should just delete this entire thread so we don't look like idiots! lol
    hahahahahahaha.... thanks for the laugh guys......<<<wipes the tears from the corners of his eyes
    01-23-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD