Ok I seem to have more blackberry problems than any other user out there. My new problem which started today is that when someone sends me an MMS that contains a picture and audio file together it comes in showing the picture and then under the pic it has the audio file with a blue "play" button to play the audio. Until today I used to be able to open the message and the audio would play in the backgroud while viewing the picture.
    05-23-09 06:36 PM
    This can become very laggy if you have a lot of these stored on your phone. As well there is an option to auto-start sounds features.
    05-23-09 06:41 PM
    I have also noticed that I have to press the volume up button on the side of the phone sometimes to get the sound to start playing.
    05-23-09 07:06 PM
    I did a fresh OS install and have no messages and still have same problem.

This is what it used to look like when i received a picture with audio. Notice at the top where is has "Volume 6" to let me know that the audio is playing in background.

This is what it looks like now. I have to push the play button to hear the audio instead of it playing automatically
    Last edited by tmartinez85; 05-23-09 at 09:04 PM.
    05-23-09 08:34 PM
    Interesting, i'll look into it.
    05-23-09 08:36 PM
    Just today when I get a picture message it just shows a blabl box. I have been running .122 fine for weeks now until today. Any help? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD