Is anyone else havin any problems?

My friend sent me this really annoying song but... It doesnt play when I open the MMS. It worked fine on my Curve but I can't get it to work on my Storm. I called Verizon and they could only tell me to wait for the update. I just updated and it still doesn't play.

Any suggestions?
    12-05-08 11:35 PM
    hit the volume keys on the side and it should start playing sound
    12-05-08 11:39 PM
    I've done that. It doesn't do anything. I'm not new to the BlackBerry thing. Been using them for years... But this one definitely has me stumped. The Verizon rep had no answer besides wait for the update *shrugs*
    12-05-08 11:43 PM
    I have the same problem, some play sound and some dont. The volume say its on 8 but no sound. IMO it is something to do with the format of the sound in the message.
    12-06-08 06:24 AM
    The friend sending you this MMS, is the person on Verizon. A lot of times I find that if it is sent from say AT&T it doesn't work.
    12-06-08 10:17 AM
    i have the same problem, except the audio plays through the headset but not the speaker.
    12-06-08 11:52 PM
    Ok so I tried to listen to some sounds that were sent to me with my headset and some of them worked but not all. And then I tried to listen to the ones that worked without the headset and all of the sudden they worked too. Not sure why this happened but at least I can listen to some of the sounds that are sent to me.
    12-07-08 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD