Where to begin. The problem is changing. Missing Sync will run fine if I start it in a Guest Account.
    When I try to run as the administrator it quits abruptly. If I set up another administrators account I get the same issues. The plug in page disappears.
    When I try to setup any plug ins it hangs. It is difficult to address because it's behavior is different almost every time I open it.
    The worst part is when I first installed it, it worked great. When I put my computer to sleep it broke the install for good. It has been inconsistent at best. I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 15 times.
    I did try to use Pocket Mac prior to Missing Sync. That was not consistent either. I uninstalled it.
    I have gotten various things to work like deleting Calender Cache.
    Resetting Sync Services and on and on. I have been fighting this for a least 4 days.
    I have gotten it work maybe 6 times. Then it will start giving me various errors.
    I have worked on computers for along time and I have never fought with software this difficult to get to work. My late model 2008 MacBook is running just fine otherwise.
    I would just throw in the towel but since I paid $$ for it. I thought I would take some time and type this out.
    I don't normally ask for help. I can fix most computer problems Windows or Mac. I feel this has beaten me.
    Please help me if you can.

Thank You
    06-08-09 05:48 PM
    Have you run disk utility and verified and repaired?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 06:33 PM
    Yes I have tried repairing the disc and permissions a few times.
    Thanks for your quick replay.
    06-08-09 06:37 PM
    What ver are u running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 06:45 PM
    Hi,
    The Missing Sync is version is 2.0.2.
    Mac OSX 10.5.7
    Late 2008 Macbook 2.4 w/4gig of memory.
    06-08-09 06:56 PM
    I assume you plugged you BB in the first time to sync????? Before you tried bluetooth
    06-08-09 07:38 PM
    I sure did.
    I followed the Setup Assistant instructions.
    The weird thing is I got it working in a Guest account.
    Last night I read about deleting the Calender Cache.
    It worked! I synced about 5 times going both ways
    using bluetooth. Then it was time to eat. Closed the lid on the Mac.
    It went to sleep. It hasn't worked since.
    I have never been so frustrated with a program in my life.
    Pro Tools was never this difficult.
    06-08-09 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD