I am missing the Desktop service book and cannot receive email attachments. I have tried to login to the https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html but it will not allow me to login. I tried from the device as it suggested but then it tells me "The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider."

I have even tried KB04310 from BB Support but that menu is not there.
    12-26-09 11:44 AM
    When I had that issue, I called my provider. They gave me a temporary password for the BIS that I used one time to log in on my PC. Then I changed that password to one of my choosing. I've had no issues logging in to BIS on the BB or the PC since then.

I have AT&T, but I'm sure VZW customer service would be able to give you the information you need if you call them. I would suggest calling VZW.
    12-26-09 12:16 PM
    rite e o, just hit verizon up and they will get new service books to you.
    12-26-09 12:18 PM
    After toying around with things I finally was able to login and resend the service books from the email setup screen. Though I am still unable to download email attachments or access the internet via my browser. Perhaps something is broken someplace.
    12-26-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD