I've searched and searched and still can't find the help I need. So if this has been discussed already, my apologies. But again, from what I have entered into the search bar and what I need, must not be compatiable.

I have a BB Storm 9530 (no, I have not done the 5.0 upgrade...yet). My company I work for has Blackberry Manager. I am not sure if this is the same as BES. They had to purchase a Lic. key to add me to the very short list of employees. I want to receive my email and calendar via the device.

After we added my User to the BB Manager program on the server, we went to activate it wirelessly on the Storm. When it did nothing for 15-20 mins we cancelled it. We decided to add it with a data cable. We hooked the Storm up to the server, clicked on my name in the BB Manager program and added the device to my User account. It did the whole set up on the Storm and even now says: Desktop: Activated on Nov 1, 2009.

My problem is this: We sent a test email to myself and I got it over my Exchange email on the desktop, but so far nothing on the Storm. Am I missing a step? Do I have to add something else to the storm? On the BB Manager program, my user account is "running" and says it is active. My somewhat IT guy (not real IT guy, just our company computer guru) has tried over and over to figure this out and we are stuck. I figured my friends at crackberry would have the answers for me.

Please, any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm online all day/night so if you need any questions in regards to helping me out, I'll answer promptley.

Thanks!!!!
    11-01-09 01:06 PM
    Forgot to mention, I'm a Verizon customer.
    11-01-09 04:28 PM
    Wow, I thought for sure the crackberry.com family would help me with this Anybody... Bueller? Bueller....
    11-02-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD