Stop touchin your Storm ever 5min just to look at it.. LOL
    This thing is like crack!! hahaha
    12-31-08 09:37 AM
    Rather than completely disabling the radio, would there be any benefit in setting the phone to GSM/UMTS as opposed to 1XEV when there's nothing time critical happening?

I'm with Verizon, which is CDMA. Would it even work when set to GSM/UMTS?
    12-30-09 10:53 PM
    Nope. Would not work. If any I'd say it would be better to just turn your cell radio off. I would figure setting to gsm would make the battery drain faster since its constantly searching for a network. Finally get your battery replaced. Go to a vzw store and explain that battery life sucks. The old batteries were made in china and aren't that good. The more recent ones are from japan and hold a charge much better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 08:57 AM
    I just went to a storm and I'm glad these battery issues aren't as much of a problem now. I can easily go all day on a charge. Thats with web browsing, texting mostly.
    01-04-10 08:47 AM
    i am estatic with the battery life, i am using BES push, Bluetooth whenever iam driving, messaging, web use, gps on and i have liek 2 bars left when i put it on charge when i go to bed.

my Q would be dead by the end of the day, or dying.
    My moto q was b far the worst battery life I ever had on a phone ......... My storm isn't to bad n in on it 24/7 all I do is keep my Bluetooth off change from global to 1xev amd close all programs and apps wen done . But this is my third storm in a month n I really am thinkin of adding a line jus to get a moto droid or s2 cuz I have had nothing but problems with my storm since the day I upgraded from my centro . I love the s1 wen working correctly n I hate it wen its performance drops . Still kinda new to the bberry thing but def. Not new to smartphones . Jus wanted too say thanks to all u who have helped me through figuring thid whole bberry / crackberry thing out .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 09:09 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD