Hey guys

I have problems with my phone, the story is that one of my friend bought a blackberry 9500 in Amsterdam from the Dutch Vodafone, he decided to buy another one so I bought the phone from him. In Budapest i took the phone to a GSM store to unlock the SIMlock and to install additional languages...

As they couldnt do it, i ordered an unlock code from the net, and successfully unlocked. Now I am back in Switzerland and want to use the phone... The only thing i can do is to use it as a phone and send sms ... So i cant set up my email ( which would be a regular IMAP account) can't see the browser icon (tried to fix it as it was written here on the forum, but i still dont have it, cant use the gps (no signal no maps) and cant set up my HSPDA connection, so i would really appreciate if any of u would be so kind to help me fixing these issues!

My provider is Swisscom, and i have the the 4.7 software installed
    08-29-09 02:01 PM
    u need to subcribe to your provider BIS or BES in order to make your storm 100% functioning.
    08-29-09 02:05 PM
    and how to do that :S ?
    08-29-09 02:09 PM
    Try calling your provider and ask if they provide BIS services, if they do then you can subscribe to those if not then there is little you can do.....
    08-29-09 02:14 PM
    u need to check with your provider either they offer BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) or not. If yes, do subcribe for it, check for the data package they r offerring, etc.. If Not, opt for other telcos that offer BIS service.
    Last edited by azsh; 08-29-09 at 02:17 PM.
    08-29-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD