I have three email accounts set up. I would like to change the way the messages folder works so emails don't show up.

I would like the messages folder to only list missed calls, voice mails and other notifications. Is this possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 08:56 PM
    Ive been trying to figure this out for a long time. I need to be able to change these settings lol
    01-01-09 09:05 PM
    My only guess would be hide filed messages but I have never tried it since I use the messages folder for all sms, mms, email and pin messages and then hide my email boxes.
    01-01-09 09:11 PM
    That's not a bad idea actually. Never thought of it that way.
    01-01-09 09:12 PM
    That's not a bad idea actually. Never thought of it that way.
    If you would like to try that you can go to the messages folder > menu > options > general options > SMS and Email Inboxes .. and just change it to combined.

Also I don't have it log any calls in there by clicking the green send button from the home screen > menu > options > call logging > and change that to none.

It will then place a phone with an X in the call log if you missed it. I like that setup a lot better because 1. when you respond to an email it automatically uses the same email it was sent to 2. when writing an email you can pick which email to send it with 3. easier and 4. missed calls in my messages folder is annoying.
    01-01-09 09:28 PM
    Ok I think you have convinced me to give your setup a try. Question I have is voicemail notification. Do you just rely on the notification that shows up at the top of the screen or something else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 09:42 PM
    I found the call log key/button thing. its hidden in the applications folder along with compose. idk if that helps.
    01-01-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD