Is there a way to just a small text list of perhaps top 5 messages and calander notifications/items display in the homescreen where all the empty useless space is? I prefer not to switch themes as there have been too many negative comments (and my own experience) of themes currently.

Perhaps maybe some type of app? or maybe its in the options and I am not seeing it?

Thanks for the help
    03-14-09 12:43 PM
    I'm pretty sure that there is no app to do this; you have to change themes to one of the many versions of the "Today themes" that are cropping up in the storm themes forum. Personally, I like the "glass theme". Appleberry is also very popular. One of the numerous iClone themes may be what you're looking for. Also, the free "CorkBerry 2.0" or whatever it is in the app store works nicely too, with a simple and clear display, although the colors are slightly garish. But my personal vote is for the Glass theme.
    03-14-09 01:05 PM
    Is there a way to just a small text list of perhaps top 5 messages and calander notifications/items display in the homescreen where all the empty useless space is? I prefer not to switch themes as there have been too many negative comments (and my own experience) of themes currently.

Perhaps maybe some type of app? or maybe its in the options and I am not seeing it?

Thanks for the help
    i have a theme that has the today function and am loving it... no issues. without changing the theme i dont think you can have the today feature.
    03-14-09 01:23 PM
    You need to change youe theme to a "Today" theme. There is no other way.
    03-14-09 01:40 PM
    There is an app that sorta does this called emobile today or something like that. Its expensive and I uninstalled it because its not for me... But its nice... Still needs improvements which I doubt will ever happen.
    03-14-09 02:00 PM
    Just change your theme to a "Today" theme, like Malbo said...
    03-14-09 02:12 PM
    i need nine moor
    03-14-09 02:13 PM
    I'm pretty sure that there is no app to do this; you have to change themes to one of the many versions of the "Today themes" that are cropping up in the storm themes forum. Personally, I like the "glass theme". Appleberry is also very popular. One of the numerous iClone themes may be what you're looking for. Also, the free "CorkBerry 2.0" or whatever it is in the app store works nicely too, with a simple and clear display, although the colors are slightly garish. But my personal vote is for the Glass theme.
    got a link?
    03-16-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD